A LIST OF REPORTS, PAPERS, BOOKS AND ARTICLES PUBLISHED ON THE NUCLEAR MERCHANT SHIP SAVANNAH
This document is a bibliographic listing of report, books and articles prepared by Babcock and Wilcox Company in connection with their work on the Nuclear Ship Savannah.
- This document is available for review at the Department of Commerce Library, Main Commerce Building, Washington, D.C., under reference number BAW-TW-323-Rev 1.
Babcock and Wilcox CompanyAtomic Energy Division
Lynchburg, VA USA 24504
- Duke, D M
- Publication Date: 1961-5
- Pagination: 41 p.
- TRT Terms: Bibliographies; Design; Nuclear power plants; Nuclear powered ships; Nuclear reactors; Propulsion
- Old TRIS Terms: Nuclear reactor design
- Subject Areas: Design; Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00027905
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Maritime Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: BAW-TM-323-Rev 1
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Aug 24 1973 12:00AM