CONSOLIDATED NUCLEAR STEAM GENERATOR - CNSG 3 - AN APPLICATION FOR MARINE PROPULSION - SUPPLEMENTAL INFORMATION
A supplementary report on the Consolidated Nuclear Stream Generator-CNS6-3-giving details on the following subjects: Reactor Plant Description, CNSG Erection and Testing; CNSG Fuel Cycle Cost Data and Plant Information Sheets.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/isbn/Prop303015
- This document is available for review at the Department of Commerce Library, Main Commerce Building, Washington, D.C., under reference number BAW-268(Rev).
Babcock and Wilcox CompanyAtomic Energy Division
Lynchburg, VA United States 24504
- Braumiller, R E
- Publication Date: 1965-11
- Features: Appendices; Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: 53 p.
- TRT Terms: Design; Economics; Equipment tests; Nuclear power; Nuclear power plants; Nuclear reactors
- Old TRIS Terms: Nuclear reactor design; Nuclear reactor testing
- Subject Areas: Design; Economics; Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00027904
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Maritime Administration
- ISBN: Prop #30-3015
- Report/Paper Numbers: BAW-268(Rev)
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Aug 24 1973 12:00AM