HOW TO DEVELOP AN EFFECTIVE COMPANY SAFETY AND SECURITY PROGRAM-WITH INTERPRETATIONS OF KEY OSHA STANDARDS
This two-in-one guide provides a quick way of finding out if your company meets Government OSHA Regulations. If not, what steps to take and, how to improve your security program. Provides such items as: (1) checklists that help you quickly pinpoint safety areas that need your immediate attention, (2) case studies that give you first-hand information into what the OSHA inspector looks for, (3) margin references that tell you where you can find the numbered section in the official OSHA Federal Register being discussed, (4) OSHA recordkeeping requirements, (5) OSHA Review Commission Procedural Guide.
- Publication will be sent on approval.
Dartneu Corporation4660 Ravenswood Avenue
Chicago, IL USA 60640
- Publication Date: 1975-5
- Pagination: 276 p.
- TRT Terms: Regulations; Safety; Safety engineering; Shipyards; Standards
- Identifier Terms: U.S. Occupational Safety and Health Administration
- Uncontrolled Terms: Safety standards
- Old TRIS Terms: Osha standards; Shipyard safety
- Subject Areas: Law; Marine Transportation; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00097506
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Dartneu Corporation
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 24 1975 12:00AM