INTEGRAL QUALITY CONTROL IN ROAD CONSTRUCTION
INTEGRALE KWALITEITSZORG IN DE WEGENBOUW
The Expidemo project was started by the Governement to ascertain whether quality control has improved, and if so, to what extent. Experimental and demonstration projects have also been started for the ground, hydraulic and road engineering sector. The experiences which construction firms have gained with four different projects are described. The projects are: Pavement of a storage yard; Construction of an access road; Reconstruction of the provincial road S 101; and Reconstruction of the connection between N 14 and A 4. Several of the firms involved have given their view on the projects.
Stichting C.R.O.W.Galvanistraat 1
- Publication Date: 1989-8
- Pagination: 92 p.
- Issue Number: 26
- TRT Terms: Access roads; Highway design; Pavements; Quality assurance; Road construction; Secondary roads
- Geographic Terms: Netherlands
- Subject Areas: Highways; Pavements;
- Accession Number: 00606568
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Transport and Road Research Laboratory (TRRL)
- Files: ITRD, TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 31 1991 12:00AM