REACTOR PHYSICS ON THE N.S. SAVANNAH CORE
This paper describes the nuclear model and the methods of analysis used in the nuclear design of the reactor core for the NS Savannah.
- This paper was presented at the December 1958 meeting of the American Nuclear Society in Detroit, Michigan. It is available for review at the Department of Commerce Library, Main Commerce Building, Washington, D.C., under reference number BAW 1151.
Babcock and Wilcox CompanyNew York, NY USA
- Wihkopf, W A
- Schuler, T M
- Publication Date: 1958-12
- Features: Figures; References;
- Pagination: 5 p.
- TRT Terms: Design; Nuclear powered ships; Nuclear reactor cores; Nuclear reactors
- Old TRIS Terms: Nuclear reactor design
- Subject Areas: Design; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00027903
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Maritime Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: BAW 1151
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Aug 24 1973 12:00AM