ANNUAL REVIEW OF AIRCRAFT ACCIDENT DATA, U.S. AIR CARRIER OPERATIONS, CALENDAR YEAR 1987
This publication presents the record of aviation accidents involving revenue operations of U.S. Air Carriers including Commuter Air Carriers and On Demand Air Taxis for calendar year 1987. The report is divided into three major sections according to the federal regulations under which the flight was conducted - 14 CFR 121, 125, 127; Scheduled 14 CFR 135; and Nonscheduled 14 CFR 135. In each section of the report tables are presented to describe the losses and characteristics of 1987 accidents to enable comparison with prior years.
National Transportation Safety Board800 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, DC United States 20594
- Publication Date: 1990-11-29
- Features: Appendices; Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: 78 p.
- TRT Terms: Airlines; Aviation; Commodities; Commuters; Crash causes; Crash rates; Crashes; Fatalities; Freight transportation; Injuries; Losses
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Freight Transportation; Highways; Passenger Transportation; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00605750
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: NTSB/ARC-90/01
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 31 1991 12:00AM