TEXAS FLEXIBLE PAVEMENT DATA BASE. FINAL REPORT. VOLUME II: PROGRAMMER'S MANUAL. PARTS 1 AND 2
This volume of the final report, Volume II, is the programmer's manual for the Texas Flexible Pavement Database System. It describes the system from the programmer's point of view and includes a system overview, general program narratives, flow diagrams, program specifications, file layouts, report layouts, sample reports, sample screens and program listings. Volume II consists of two separately bound documents, designated Part 1 and Part 2.
- Research study title: Texas Flexible Pavement Data Base.
Texas Transportation InstituteTexas A&M University System, 1600 E Lamar Boulevard
Arlington, TX United States 76011
Texas State Department of Highways & Public TransportationTransportation Planning Division, P.O. Box 5051
Austin, TX United States 78763
Federal Highway Administration1200 New Jersey Avenue, SE
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Yette, R
- Pereira, T
- Wong, V
- Publication Date: 1988-8
- Features: Appendices; Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: 683 p.
- TRT Terms: Computer programming; Databases; Flexible pavements; Manuals; Microcomputers; Pavement performance
- Geographic Terms: Texas
- Subject Areas: Design; Highways; Pavements; I22: Design of Pavements, Railways and Guideways; I23: Properties of Road Surfaces;
- Accession Number: 00605747
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: FHWA/TX-88/456-1F II, Res Rept 456-1F, II, TTI: 2-8-86-456-1F
- Contract Numbers: Study 2-8-86-456
- Files: TRIS, USDOT, STATEDOT
- Created Date: Mar 31 1991 12:00AM