THE SURFACE EFFECT SHIP IN THE AMERICAN MERCHANT MARINE. PART 3 - COMPARATIVE PERFORMANCE AND COST CHARACTERISTICS OF 4 TYPES OF SURFACE EFFECT SHIPS - FINAL REPORT
Comparisons are given of performance requirements, power requirements, machinery weight, equipment weight, structural weight, and costs and other economic characteristics of the following surface effect ships: MARAD channel flow SES; nuclear-powered annular jet SES; chemically-powered annular jet SES; airfoil type SES. (See also PB-181677)
- Final Rept, part 3 on Comparative Performance and Cost Characteristics for Four Types of Surface Effect Ships.
Booz-Allen Applied Research, IncorporatedFlorham Park, NJ United States
- Publication Date: 1964-1
- Pagination: 50 p.
- TRT Terms: Air cushion vehicles; Alternatives analysis; Costs; Surface effect ships
- Old TRIS Terms: Economic analysis (Ses)
- Subject Areas: Finance; Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00027688
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Final Rept
- Contract Numbers: MA-3232
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 9 1974 12:00AM