THE IMPACT OF CONTAINERIZATION ON THE U.S. ECONOMY. VOLUME 2
Volume II is one of two related volumes comprising a Phase I study of the impact of containerization on the U.S. economy. The volume contains containerization trends, organizational roles, legal and institutional constraints, and evaluation model concepts.
- See also Volume 1, Com 71-00050.
Matson Research CorporationSan Francisco, CA USA
- Follette, E
- Schrier, E
- Publication Date: 1970-9
- Pagination: 101 p.
- Volume: 2
- TRT Terms: Containerization; Containers; Containerships; Economics; International trade; Legal constraints; Mathematical models; Operations
- Old TRIS Terms: Container operations
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Economics; Freight Transportation; Marine Transportation; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00027681
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Contract Numbers: MA-4903
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 9 1974 12:00AM