BENEFICIAL USES OF SULPHUR IN SULPHUR-ASPHALT PAVEMENTS. VOLUME 2: TASK 2: LITERATURE SEARCH AND PATENT REVIEW
In an effort to exploit the available technology and evaluate the technical and economic potential of aggregate-asphalt-sulphur composites for use as highway pavement materials, the literature and patents were reviewed and a comprehensive bibliography and data bank was established. The work presented here is the result of the second phase of a study which attempts to provide a preliminary comparison of the engineering characteristics of sand-asphalt-sulphur with conventional asphaltic concrete pavements. Each article and patent was abstracted to provide a quick reference summary capability. The annotated bibliography on sulphur-asphalts is presented. This literature review will continue to be updated.
- Sponsored by Bureau of Mines and the Sulphur Institute.
Arlington, TX USA 76011
- Gallaway, B M
- Saylak, D
- Publication Date: 1974-8
- Features: References;
- Pagination: 36 p.
- TRT Terms: Abstracts; Aggregates; Asphalt; Asphalt concrete; Benefits; Bibliographies; Building materials; Composite materials; Economics; Information systems; Patents; Properties of materials; Reviews; Sulfur; Technology
- Old TRIS Terms: Data systems; Sample splitter
- Subject Areas: Economics; Geotechnology; Highways; Materials;
- Accession Number: 00097487
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: Final Rpt.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 13 1975 12:00AM