STUDY OF APPLICATION OF NUCLEAR POWER FOR CARGO LINER SERVICES ON U.S. WEST COAST TO INDIA RUN (TRADE ROUTE NO. 28)--SUPPLEMENTAL DATA
This volume contains back-up information prepared and/or collected and reviewed to perform the required study. The results of the review and development of this information is given in Volume 1. Discussion and statistics are provided for Trade Route 28 scheduling, Port conditions, cargo and port data, vessel concept, fuel costs, and operating proforma.
- This document is available for review at the Department of Commerce Library, Main Commerce Building, Washington, D.C., under reference number H-4-A-Suppl.
Henry (JJ) Company, IncorporatedMoorsetown, NJ United States
- Publication Date: 1967-7-1
- Features: Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: 261 p.
- Volume: 2
- TRT Terms: Commodities; Freight and passenger traffic; Nuclear powered ships; Ports; Ship operations; Statistics; Surveys; Trade routes
- Old TRIS Terms: Port surveys
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Data and Information Technology; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00027670
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Maritime Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: 5107
- Contract Numbers: MA-3587
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jul 9 1973 12:00AM