BITUMINOUS EMULSIONS FOR HIGHWAY PAVEMENTS
This report presents the results of a comprehensive review and assessment of current practice in the use of emulsified asphalts in highway and street construction and maintenance. Detailed information is presented on structural design, mixture design, materials selection, and construction and maintenance techniques for using emulsified asphalts in pavements. Construction problems that have been faced in the past, along with solutions that have been found to be workable, are described.
- Record URL:
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/issn/05475570
- Distribution, posting, or copying of this PDF is strictly prohibited without written permission of the Transportation Research Board of the National Academy of Sciences. Unless otherwise indicated, all materials in this PDF are copyrighted by the National Academy of Sciences. Copyright © National Academy of Sciences. All rights reserved.
Washington, DC United States 20001
- Publication Date: 1975-10
- Media Type: Digital/other
- Features: Appendices; Figures; References; Tables;
- Pagination: 76 p.
- NCHRP Synthesis of Highway Practice
- Issue Number: 30
- Publisher: Transportation Research Board
- ISSN: 0547-5570
Open Access (libre)
- TRT Terms: Emulsified asphalt; Highway maintenance; Mix design; Pavement design; Road construction
- Subject Areas: Construction; Highways; Maintenance and Preservation; Materials; Pavements;
- Accession Number: 00126388
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: TRB/NCHRP/SYN-30, ISBN-0-309-02337-8
- Contract Numbers: HR20-5, Topic 6-10
- Files: TRIS, TRB
- Created Date: Dec 3 1976 12:00AM