SHIP'S BRIDGE CONTROL CONSOLE SYSTEM TECHNICAL MANUAL VOLUME 2
Seven manufacturer's handbooks are combined to form this technical manual. Generally, all handbooks provide information on the operation and maintenance of the specified equipment. Included are: (1) Sperry Piedmont's instruction books on their open scale compass repeater and their motor controller; (2) Brush Instruments' manuals on their RD 264400 and RD 266400 oscillographs, and their dual channel amplifier model RD 562100; (3) the installation and service manual for the C.M.E. automatic radio direction finder; (4) Westrex's manual for their Nav-Pax System; and (5) the manual which provides a description of and operational information on the U.S. Navy's Synchros.
- This document is available for review at the Department of Commerce Library, Main Commerce Building, Washington, D.C., under reference number JA-19-0034-Vol-2. See MRIS-026736, Vol 1.
Sperry Piedmont CompanyDivision of Sperry Rand Corporation
Charlottesville, VA United States
- Publication Date: 1964-10
- Features: Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: 223 p.
- Volume: 2
- TRT Terms: Electronic navigation; Operations; Voyage management systems
- Old TRIS Terms: Electronic navigation aids; Operational procedures
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Marine Transportation; Operations and Traffic Management;
- Accession Number: 00027662
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Maritime Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: JA19-0034 Tech Man
- Contract Numbers: MA-2720
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jul 9 1973 12:00AM