DATA COLLECTION AND ANALYSIS FOR THE EASTSHORE FREEWAY (I-80) CORRIDOR
This report presents the results of a data collection effort on a freeway corridor. The procedures used for collecting and analyzing the data are presented. All data required for the evaluation of the surface street models and in the application of the developed freeway corridor model are contained in this report. /FHWA/
- Study sponsored by the California Department of Transportation, and conducted in cooperation with the U. S. Department of Transportation, Federal Highway Administration.
University of California, BerkeleyInstitute of Transportation and Traffic Engineering
Berkeley, CA USA
- Dowling, R G
- May, A D
- Publication Date: 1974-6
- Pagination: 223 p.
- TRT Terms: Data analysis; Data collection; Freeway operations; Mathematical analysis; Mathematical models; Transportation corridors
- Uncontrolled Terms: Models
- Subject Areas: Highways; Operations and Traffic Management; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00097444
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Federal Highway Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: Intrm Rpt.
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Aug 13 1975 12:00AM