REPORT ON INTEGRATED STEAM POWER PLANT, PHASE 1, PART 8. OUTLINE SPECIFICATIONS
General provisions; Main and auxiliary machinery; Main turbine; Reduction gear--main propulsion; Main shafting, bearings, and propeller; Vacuum equipment; Evaporating plants; Fuel oil, diesel oil, and oily ballast systems; Lubricating oil system; Salt water systems; Potable water system; Feed and condensate systems; Steam generating plant; Forced draft system; Steam and exhaust systems; Remote control; Compressed air systems; Pumps; Piping; Insulation and lagging for piping and machinery; Emergency diesel engine; Auxiliary turbines; Tanks--miscellaneous; Ladders and gratings; Engineer's workshop and stores; Painting machinery; Instrumentation; Spare parts; Electrical systems; Generators; Switchboards; Electrical distribution; Auxiliary motors and controls; Lighting; Plans and instruction books; Test and trials; Centralized machinery control.
- See also PB-177856.
Newport News Shipbuilding and Drydock CompanyEngineering Technical Department
Newport News, VA United States
- Publication Date: 1967-11
- Pagination: 150 p.
- TRT Terms: Electric power plants; Electrical systems; Ships; Structural design; Vehicle design
- Uncontrolled Terms: Ship design
- Old TRIS Terms: Power plant design
- Subject Areas: Design; Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00027640
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Contract Numbers: MA-2967
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 9 1973 12:00AM