REPORT ON INTEGRATED STEAM POWER PLANT, PHASE 1, PART 7-B. SUMMARY REPORT
Plant design; Final selection of steam conditions; Heat balances; Electric load analysis; Arrangement of machinery and engineer's operating station; Manning; Rules deviations; Economics; Use of low cost residual fuel with the recommended plant; Recommendations for work to be done in phase 2.
- See also PB-177855.
Newport News Shipbuilding and Drydock CompanyEngineering Technical Department
Newport News, VA United States
- Publication Date: 1962-11
- Pagination: 119 p.
- TRT Terms: Electric power plants; Electrical systems; Heat balance; Ships; Structural design; Vehicle design
- Uncontrolled Terms: Ship design
- Old TRIS Terms: Power plant design
- Subject Areas: Design; Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00027639
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Contract Numbers: MA-2967
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 9 1973 12:00AM