REPORT ON INTEGRATED STEAM POWER PLANT, PHASE 1, PART 7-A. CASUALTY ANALYSIS, MANNING ANALYSIS AND MACHINERY SPACE ARRANGEMENTS
Casualty analysis; Manning analysis--normal operation and maintenance duties of engineering department personnel, Manning requirements, Manning economics, Comparison of manning schedules investigated; Machinery space arrangements.
- See also PB-177854.
Newport News Shipbuilding and Drydock CompanyEngineering Technical Department
Newport News, VA United States
- Publication Date: 1962-10
- Pagination: 219 p.
- TRT Terms: Labor market; Manning requirements; Ship operations; Ships; Vehicle maintenance
- Uncontrolled Terms: Ship maintenance
- Subject Areas: Maintenance and Preservation; Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00027638
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Contract Numbers: MA-2967
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 9 1973 12:00AM