OIL ON THE SEA. PROCEEDINGS OF A SYMPOSIUM ON SCIENTIFIC AND ENGINEERING ASPECTS OF OIL POLLUTION OF THE SEA
Proceedings include nine papers discussing some of the known disastrous oil spills and their effects on marine life and environment; chemical and related techniques for oil cleanup; mechanics of oil spills; oil transportation by sea; and the role of the Federal Government in controlling oil pollution at sea.
- Proceedings of a Symposium at Cambridge, Massachusetts May 16, 1969.
Plenum Publishing Company227 West 17th Street
New York, NY USA 10011
- Hoult, David P
- Publication Date: 1969
- Pagination: 114 p.
- TRT Terms: Oil spill cleanup; Oil spills; Water quality management
- Subject Areas: Environment; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00005947
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Engineering Index
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 25 1974 12:00AM