NS SAVANNAH NUCLEAR POWER PLANT OPERATING MANUAL. VOLUME 2: OPERATING PROCEDURES
Operating instructions are specified within this volume for the power plants of the N.S. Savannah. Included in the operating instructions are sections on: normal operation; special or infrequent power operation; special or infrequent shutdowns; procedures following annunciated conditions; emergency operating procedures; heat balance and equipment calibration procedures; and operational chemistry. System operating procedures for the reactor plant systems, steam plant systems, and electrical plant are also covered.
- This document is available for review at the Department of Commerce Library, Main Commerce Building, Washington, D.C., under reference number BAW-600-0048-Vol-2. See also MRIS-027578, Vol 1; MRIS-027580, Vol 3.
Babcock and Wilcox CompanyNew York, NY USA
- Publication Date: 1960-4-15
- Features: Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: 906 p.
- TRT Terms: Electric power plants; Nuclear powered ships; Nuclear reactors; Operations; Performance; Training programs
- Old TRIS Terms: Nuclear reactor operation; Power plant performance
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00027579
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Maritime Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: BAW-600-0048 Oper Man
- Contract Numbers: AT(30-3)-274
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jul 9 1973 12:00AM