NS SAVANNAH NUCLEAR POWER PLANT OPERATION MANUAL. VOLUME 1: DESCRIPTION AND SUPPLEMENTARY INFORMATION
A complete description of the power plant of the N.S. Savannah is provided. Since the power plant consists essentially of three sections, the reactor plant, the steam plant, and the electrical plant, each section is designated as a separate plant for descriptive purposes. The manual provides a general description of the entire plant, plant detailed descriptions (plant and integrated systems), and detailed systems and equipment descriptions encompassing aspects of operation based upon the formentioned three plants.
- This document is available for review at the Department of Commerce Library, Main Commerce Building, Washington, D.C., under reference number BAW-600-0048-Vol-1. See MRIS-027579, Vol 2; MRIS-027580, Vol 3.
Babcock and Wilcox CompanyNew York, NY United States
- Publication Date: 1960-4-15
- Features: Appendices; Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: 412 p.
- Volume: 1
- TRT Terms: Electrical systems; Energy resources; Nuclear powered ships; Steam power plants
- Old TRIS Terms: Power sources
- Subject Areas: Energy; Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00027578
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Maritime Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: BAW-600-0048 Oper Man
- Contract Numbers: AT(30-3)-274
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jul 9 1973 12:00AM