BATCH HOT-DIP ALUMINIZING
ALCOAs galvanizing process uses an inexpensive flux solution with good bath life. Aqueous Flux is cheaper and simpler to use than other fluxing methods. Aluminized products exhibit good resistance to atmospheric corrosion and prevent scaling in a variety of elevated temperature environments. Coated parts respond to a wide range of finishing treatments, can be joined by several methods, and will survive moderate forming.
- SAE Paper 700448 for Meeting May 18-22, 1970.
New York, NY United States 10017
- PATTERSON, W C
- Hall, J E
- Publication Date: 0
- Features: References;
- Pagination: 7 p.
- Accession Number: 00005946
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Engineering Index
- Report/Paper Numbers: 700448 Paper
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 25 1971 12:00AM