RAILROAD FREIGHT TRANSPORTATION. A BIBLIOGRAPHY WITH ABSTRACTS
The planning, forecasting, management, and development of railroad freight transportation are covered in 98 abstracts. Included are studies on freight car management and scheduling, energy consumption, intermodal competition, costs, and specific studies for various regions. See also Published Search, NTIS/PS-75/321, Railroad Management and Planning.
Alexandria, VA United States 22312
- Adams, G H
- Publication Date: 1975-2
- Pagination: 98 p.
- TRT Terms: Bibliographies; Demand; Energy consumption; Forecasting; Freight transportation; Intermodal transportation; Management; Planning; Transportation planning
- Old TRIS Terms: Energy requirements; Management planning
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Energy; Freight Transportation; Planning and Forecasting; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00097320
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 13 1975 12:00AM