DETECTION OF OIL CONTAMINATION IN SEA WATER. VOLUME 2. DETAILED DATA
The report is an engineering supplement that gives the specific details of the engineering concepts. The detailed survey of the literature, a review of light sources and detectors, and the modification based on the laboratory evaluation are reported.
IIT Research Institute10 West 35th Street
Chicago, IL United States 60616
- Salkowski, M J
- Publication Date: 1967-1
- Pagination: 185 p.
- TRT Terms: Bibliographies; Infrared spectroscopy; Monitoring; Oil spills; Water pollution; Water quality
- Subject Areas: Environment; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00027534
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: IITRI-C6065-22
- Contract Numbers: MA-3854
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 9 1973 12:00AM