DESIGN STUDY. VOLUME 5: STRUCTURAL RESEARCH
Detailed drawings of structural research plans, plans of models used for hydrodynamic testing, and machinery and system arrangements for the H.S. Denison are provided. Included are diagrams of foil and strut assemblies, whirling tank tests and layout studies of these assemblies, and schematics of the displacement hydraulic system, foil borne hydraulic system, and pod ventilation.
- This document is available for review at the Department of Commerce Library, Main Commerce Building, Washington, D.C., under reference number D-9-D-Vol-5.
Dynamic Developments, Incorporated,
- Publication Date: 1961-10
- Features: Figures;
- Pagination: 46 p.
- Volume: 5
- TRT Terms: Hydraulic equipment; Hydrofoil boats; Structural analysis
- Old TRIS Terms: Hydraulic systems; Hydrofoil craft
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00027527
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Maritime Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: Final Rpt
- Contract Numbers: MA-2315
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jul 9 1973 12:00AM