COOPERATIVE RESEARCH EFFORT AMONG RAILROADS, RAILROAD ASSOCIATIONS, INDUSTRY AND GOVERNMENT
This 11th Annual Railroad Engineering Conference, now sponsored by the Federal Railroad Administration, had as its purpose: To provide a forum for parties interested in the promotion, well-being and progress of the free system of transport by rail to discuss the engineering aspects of railway freight equipment and its interface with track structure and thereby formulate answers to problems and develop advancements in the state of the art. Transcripts of 12 addresses and the 13 technical papers presented at the four sessions are included.
- Proceedings of the 11th Annual Railroad Engineering Conference held at Southern Colorado State College, Pueblo, Colorado, October 23-24, 1974, some individual papers from this conference have been accessioned separately for RRIS. The following is a list of the RRIS numbers of these papers preceded by its section number as it is contained in the bulletin: 03 097308, 03 097309, 13, 097310, 04 097311, 03 097312, 03 097313, 04 097314, 03 097315, 03 097316, 03 097317, 03 097318, 03 097319. All of these are contained in Bulletin 7502.
Federal Railroad Administration1200 New Jersey Avenue, SE
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 1974-4
- Features: Figures; Photos;
- Pagination: 113 p.
- TRT Terms: Car trucks (Railroads); Couplers; Freight cars; Locomotives; Train track dynamics; Trucks; Unit trains; Vehicle design; Vehicle maintenance
- Old TRIS Terms: Car component design; Car design; Freight car maintenance; Locomotive design
- Subject Areas: Design; Maintenance and Preservation; Motor Carriers; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00097307
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Federal Railroad Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: FRA-ORD/D-75-73
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Aug 13 1975 12:00AM