CRITERIA FOR GUIDANCE IN THE DESIGN OF NUCLEAR POWERED MERCHANT SHIPS. PART 1. SECTION 1-5.
The report contains design criteria for merchant ships powered by a nuclear plant utilizing a single pressurized water or boiling water reactor. The following subjects are covered: General considerations, Ship motions, Collision barrier.
- This report is the revised edition of the original manuscript submitted Jan. 1960. See also PB-173602-2, MRIS #027517, and PB-173602-3, MRIS #027516.
Gibbs and Cox, Inc.New York, NY USA
- Publication Date: 1961-5
- Pagination: 310 p.
- TRT Terms: Design; Health physics; Nuclear power; Nuclear power plants; Nuclear reactors; Safety
- Old TRIS Terms: Nuclear reactor design
- Subject Areas: Design; Marine Transportation; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00027518
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Contract Numbers: MA-1681
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 9 1973 12:00AM