U.S. ENERGY OUTLOOK: OIL AND GAS AVAILABILITY
This report by the Oil & Gas Supply Task Group of the National Petroleum Council's Committee on U.S. Energy Outlook is an extension of a 1972 summary report, U.S. Energy Outlook. Individual task group reports have been prepared to include methodology, data and computer program descriptions. This is one of ten such reports, reflecting the best judgement of experts from the energy industries. It is noted that many factors can alter the conclusions reached. The report discusses methods of analyzing supplies, oil operations, gas operations, economics of oil and gas, and foreign oil and gas studies.
National Petroleum Council1625 K Street, NW
Washington, DC United States 20006
- Publication Date: 1973
- Features: Appendices; Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: 768 p.
- TRT Terms: Energy resources; Natural gas; Petroleum
- Old TRIS Terms: Fuel sources
- Subject Areas: Energy; Geotechnology; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00097300
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 29 1975 12:00AM