CRITERIA FOR GUIDANCE IN THE DESIGN OF NUCLEAR POWERED MERCHANT SHIPS. PART 2. SECTION 5-7
The report contains design criteria for merchant ships powered by a nuclear plant utilizing a single pressurized water or boiling water reactor. The following subjects are covered. Reactor containment, Maintenance, and Salvage.
- This report is the revised edition of the original manuscript submitted Jan. 1960. See also PB-173602-1, MRIS #027518, and PB-173602-3, MRIS #027516.
Gibbs and Cox, Inc.New York, NY United States
- Publication Date: 1961-5
- Pagination: 271 p.
- TRT Terms: Design; Equipment maintenance; Health physics; Nuclear power; Nuclear reactors
- Old TRIS Terms: Nuclear reactor design; Nuclear reactor maintenance
- Subject Areas: Design; Maintenance and Preservation; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00027517
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Contract Numbers: MA-1681
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 9 1973 12:00AM