ANALYTICAL DATA ON MARINE ACCIDENTS PERTAINING TO OCEAN VESSELS WITH 5000 TONS DISPLACEMENT AND OVER. PROJECT 2. VOLUME 2. 1955 ACCIDENTS
This second volume on 1955 accidents continues the discussion of accident causation factors and the damage sustained by conventionally powered vessels. In this volume, cargo vessels and miscellaneous vessels such as military vessels and bulk carriers are treated.
- This document is available for review at the Department of Commerce Library, Main Commerce Building, Washington, D.C., under reference number U-4-P-2-Vol-2. See MRIS-027507, Vol 1.
United States Salvage Association Incorporated99 John Street
New York, NY United States
- Publication Date: 1958-12-1
- Features: Photos;
- Pagination: 437 p.
- TRT Terms: Crash causes; Crash data; Crashes; Fires; Groundings (Maritime crashes); Statistics
- Old TRIS Terms: Collision statistics; Fire statistics
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Marine Transportation; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00027510
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Maritime Administration
- Contract Numbers: MA-1689
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jul 9 1973 12:00AM