A REPORT TO THE U.S. DEPARTMENT OF COMMERCE, MARITIME ADMINISTRATION FOR PHASE 1 SHIP DESIGN AND PROGRAM STUDIES FOR A U.S. FLAG MERCHANT FLEET. VOLUME 2: RESEARCH REPORT
Trade forecasts; Fleet optimization and mix determination; Ship design; Production and program management plans; Ship procurement and contracting.
- A report for the CMX Project, Maritime Administration.
Newport News Shipbuilding and Drydock CompanyNewport News, VA USA 23607
- Publication Date: 1970
- Pagination: 240 p.
- Volume: 2
- TRT Terms: Cargo ships; Economic analysis; Economic forecasting; Management; Naval architecture; Planning; Ships; Trade; Vehicle design
- Uncontrolled Terms: Ship design
- Old TRIS Terms: Management planning
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Design; Economics; Marine Transportation; Planning and Forecasting; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00027500
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Res Rpt
- Contract Numbers: MA-4882
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 16 1974 12:00AM