1963 CONDITION REPORT ON ASPHALT TREATMENT OF BALLAST AND BRIDGE DECKS
All of the asphalt treated ballast test sections applied in 1959 and 1960 on various railroads and a representative number of the bridge deck treatments on the Pittsburgh and West Virginia Railway applied in 1959 and 1960 were inspected during the summer and fall of 1962 by representatives of AAR and Asphalt Institute. Results of inspections are given in report.
- Conducted under sponsorship of AREA Committee 1 - Roadway and Ballast.
Chicago, IL USA 60616
- Publication Date: 1963-2
- Features: Tables;
- Pagination: 10 p.
- TRT Terms: Asphalt ballast; Ballast (Railroads); Bridge decks; Bridges; Protective coatings
- Uncontrolled Terms: Ballast
- Old TRIS Terms: Ballast deck bridges
- Subject Areas: Bridges and other structures; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00097252
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Association of American Railroads
- Report/Paper Numbers: ER-30
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 29 1975 12:00AM