PROPOSED IMPROVEMENTS IN ESSA/WB SERVICES TO THE MERCHANT MARINE THROUGH THE MAR/AD OCEAN SCIENCE PROGRAM
Recommendations are made to improve the Weather Bureau's marine data acquisition program and the Maritime Administration's ocean science program. These recommendations center around the development of the following specific projects: instrumentation, publications, communications support, classroom and correspondence courses in weather observing, and marine facsimile development program. The projects are detailed and appropriate unit costs or package costs are provided for each.
- This document is available for review at the Department of Commerce Library, Main Commerce Building, Washington, D.C., under reference number W-4-P.
- Publication Date: 1970
- Pagination: 17 p.
- TRT Terms: Meteorology; Weather routing
- Uncontrolled Terms: Marine meteorology
- Old TRIS Terms: Marine data systems
- Subject Areas: Geotechnology; Marine Transportation; Operations and Traffic Management;
- Accession Number: 00027300
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Maritime Administration
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Feb 14 1973 12:00AM