THE ENERGY QUESTION: AN INTERNATIONAL FAILURE OF POLICY. VOL. 1: THE WORLD
These papers view the energy question from the stance of the economist. All sources of energy are considered, as are the markets in major areas of the world. In addition, past policies are analyzed and future policies recommended. There are papers on the Soviet Union in world energy markets; petroleum and natural gas in sub-Saharan Africa; the Latin American Petroleum industry; energy consumption and environmental quality; and a world energy model. Volume 2 will be devoted to North America.
Toronto University Press33 East Tupper Street
Buffalo, NY United States 14208
- Publication Date: 1974
- Pagination: 376 p.
- TRT Terms: Energy resources; Environmental impacts; Fuel consumption; Mathematical models
- Subject Areas: Energy; Environment; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00097245
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: ASME Journal of Mechanical Engineering
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 29 1975 12:00AM