LIFE CYCLE COST ANALYSIS OF AIR EVACUATION EQUIPMENT
The paper compares from a life cycle cost standpoint, the use of vacuum pumps, steam air ejectors without mechanization, and steam air ejectors with mechanization, for both main condenser and auxiliary condenser application. Detailed calculations together with recommendations are included.
Maritime Administration1200 New Jersey Avenue, SE
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Speicher, P E
- Publication Date: 1969-6
- Pagination: 5 p.
- TRT Terms: Condensate; Condensers; Life cycle costing; Ships; Vehicle design
- Uncontrolled Terms: Ship design
- Old TRIS Terms: Condensate systems; Condenser performance
- Subject Areas: Design; Finance; Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00027208
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Maritime Administration
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Feb 23 1973 12:00AM