MAST HEIGHT BOOKLET
Table of mast heights or upper most structure measured above load water line and light draft for ships built under the Maritime Administration's cognizance. Ships include passenger ships, cargo ships, research vessels and tankers. Future editions will include dry bulk carriers, LNG carriers and OBO's.
Maritime Administration1200 New Jersey Avenue, SE
Washington, DC USA 20590
- Publication Date: 1969-1-27
- Pagination: 15 p.
- TRT Terms: Ships; Vehicle design
- Uncontrolled Terms: Masts; Ship design
- Subject Areas: Design; Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00027206
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Maritime Administration
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Feb 23 1973 12:00AM