EFFICIENCY OF WASTE HEAT RECOVERY SYSTEMS
A report on the research work carried out at the Hannover Technical University on waste heat recovery steam systems for diesel engine propulsion plants. A method is described for determining the optimum amount of waste heat that can be recovered from any type of diesel engine as well as the most economical method.
- Paper presented at International Marine Exhabition (IME), London, April 27-30, 1976.
Institute of Marine EngineersMemorial Building, 76 Mark Lane
London EC3R 7JN, England
- Geisler, O
- Publication Date: 1976-4
- TRT Terms: Diesel engines; Exhaust gases; Performance; Waste heat utilization
- Old TRIS Terms: Diesel performance; Waste heat boilers
- Subject Areas: Energy; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00131116
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Institute of Marine Engineers
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 21 1976 12:00AM