NEW AND EVOLUTIONARY DEVELOPMENTS WITH CROSS HEAD AND MEDIUM, SPEED ENGINES FROM THE POINT OF VIEW OF OVERALL ECONOMY
Discusses the development of various components which have an important part to play in increasing the efficiency of the diesel engine - such as the fuel system, combustion equipment including valve great and firing pressures, maintenance and condition monitoring.
- Paper presented at International Marine Exhibition (IME), London, April 27-30, 1976.
Institute of Marine EngineersMemorial Building, 76 Mark Lane
London EC3R 7JN, England
- HAFNER, R
- Publication Date: 1976-4
- TRT Terms: Diesel engines; Diesel fuels; Fuel systems; Vehicle maintenance
- Old TRIS Terms: Diesel maintenance; Medium speed diesels
- Subject Areas: Maintenance and Preservation; Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00131106
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Institute of Marine Engineers
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 21 1976 12:00AM