ARCTIC BIBLIOGRAPHY, VOLUME 16
This sixteenth volume of the ARCTIC BIBLIOGRAPHY gathers together carefully selected information on the high latitudes of the world, and comprises titles and English abstracts of books and papers published in some 40 languages. It fills a need for authoritative reference material on the polar and sub-polar regions of the world. Using the resources of the principal libraries of Canada and the United States, as well as those of specialized collections from abroad, it covers all pertinent fields of science and technology, as well as of the arts. It has become the standard reference work on all aspects of northern research and development, not only for major libraries and research institutions but for individual scholars, industry and government. A valuable compilation of information on low-temperature phenomena, it is generally recognized as the most comprehensive regional bibliography ever assembled.
- Price to AINA members is $30.00. Price to Students is $15.00.
Arctic Institute of North America1619 New Hampshire Avenue, NW
Washington, DC USA 20009
- Publication Date: 1975-12
- TRT Terms: Bibliographies; Research; Surveys
- Geographic Terms: Arctic Regions
- Old TRIS Terms: Arctic surveys
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Research;
- Accession Number: 00129697
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Arctic Institute of North America
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 10 1976 12:00AM