NORTH SEA WEATHER FORECASTS
Forecasted and actual wind and wave conditions for a three month period are compared statistically to assess the reliability of North Sea weather forecasts. The study relates to forecasts issued for drilling locations in, or adjacent to British Petroleum's Forties Field, and for a location east of the Shetlands.
- Paper from Symposium on Ocean Engineering Nov. 1974. Set of 12 papers (130 pages) $30.00.
Royal Institution of Naval Architects, England10 Upper Belgrave Street
London SW1X 8BQ, England
- GRAHAM, C
- Bell, A O
- Publication Date: 1975
- TRT Terms: Wave measurement; Weather forecasting
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Operations and Traffic Management;
- Accession Number: 00129241
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Royal Institution of Naval Architects, England
- Report/Paper Numbers: Paper No. 1
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Feb 19 1976 12:00AM