SHIP BRIDGE CONTROL SYSTEM FINAL ENGINEERING REPORT
The purpose of the development of ships bridge control system is to integrate all of the displays and controls generally found on a merchant vessel's bridge into a coordinated console system. Concurrently the project is to develop new instruments and displays to facilitate control, navigation, safety, and communications functions. This report is concerned with the Ship Motion Predictor portion of the Ship Condition Console. A report reviewing the developmental efforts on this project is attached as Appendix A.
- This document is available for review at the Department of Commerce Library, Main Commerce Building, Washington, D.C., under reference number JA-250-0119.
Sperry Rand CorporationSperry Marine Systems Division
Charlottesville, VA USA
- Publication Date: 1968-10
- Features: Appendices;
- Pagination: 14 p.
- TRT Terms: Bridges (Ships); Consoles; Control consoles; Ship motion
- Old TRIS Terms: Bridge consoles
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00027088
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Maritime Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: JA-250-0119 Final Rpt
- Contract Numbers: MA-2720
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jun 15 1973 12:00AM