SOME ABRASION-RESISTANT ALLOYS FOR PUMPS AND OTHER SERVICE
The paper discusses the groups of materials normally used for abrasion resistant parts in pumps and compares their properties and possible advantages and disadvantages in use.
- Paper G-2 from BHRA Fluid Engineering Symposium, University of Kent, Canterbury, England.
British Hydromechanics Research AssociationCranfield MK43 0AJ, Bedfordshire, England
- Morrison, J C
- Publication Date: 1975-9
- TRT Terms: Dredges; Dredging; Durability; Metal coatings; Pumps
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Materials;
- Accession Number: 00128438
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: British Hydrodynamics Research Association
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Dec 29 1975 12:00AM