NS SAVANNAH TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS AND PORT OPERATION CRITERIA--REVIEW 2
Revised technical specifications and port operation criteria (FAST-1 and FAST-2, respectively) are given for N.S. Savannah. The technical specifications deal with: site, containment, primary coolant system, steam and propulsion system, reactor core, safety and control systems, ventilation, waste disposal, and monitoring systems, reactor emergency cooling system, administrative and procedural safeguards, and emergency equipment. The section on port operation criteria details port entry prerequisites, port acceptability limitations, in-port administrative and procedural safeguards, and port operating plans.
- This document is available for review at the Department of Commerce Library, Main Commerce Building, Washington, D.C., under reference number FAST-1-Rev-2/FAST-2-Rev-2.
First Atomic Ship Transport, Incorporated39 Broadway
New York, NY United States
- Publication Date: 1967-2
- Features: Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: 47 p.
- TRT Terms: Nuclear powered ships; Nuclear reactors; Operations; Port operations; Ship operations
- Old TRIS Terms: Nuclear reactor operation
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Marine Transportation; Operations and Traffic Management; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00027081
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Maritime Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: FAST-1(Rev2);2(Rev2)
- Contract Numbers: MA-3890
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Feb 14 1973 12:00AM