NS SAVANNAH OPERATIONS REPORT, FEBRUARY 21, 1967-AUGUST 8, 1967
This report is one of a series of operations reports covering the operational history of the N. S. SAVANNAH. It is divided into 5 sections: Summary of Vessel and Reactor Operations; Reactor Plant Operation; Radiation Control; Training; and Shore Staff Operations. Complete power history charts are included with detailed reports of all scrams.
First Atomic Ship Transport, Incorporated39 Broadway
New York, NY United States
- Publication Date: 1967-10
- Pagination: 28 p.
- TRT Terms: Equipment maintenance; Nuclear powered ships; Nuclear reactors; Operations; Radiation hazards
- Old TRIS Terms: Nuclear reactor maintenance; Nuclear reactor operation; Radiation effects
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Maintenance and Preservation; Marine Transportation; Operations and Traffic Management;
- Accession Number: 00027063
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Maritime Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: FAST-11
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jun 1 1973 12:00AM