ENERGY RESEARCH AND TECHNOLOGY. ABSTRACTS OF NSF/RANN RESEARCH REPORTS; OCTORBER 1970 - DECEMBER 1974
This bibliography contains abstracts of research done by the RANN (Research Applied to National Needs) Program on Energy Research and Technology for the National Science Foundation. The abstracts are divided into several groupings: Solar Energy (further subdivided into seven smaller topics), Geothermal Energy, Energy Conversion and Storage, Energy Systems, Energy Systems, Energy Resources, and Energy and Fuel Transportation. Various indices are included at the end of the Book.
National Science Foundation1800 G Street, NW
Washington, DC USA 20550
- Publication Date: 1975-5
- Features: References;
- Pagination: 319 p.
- TRT Terms: Bibliographies; Energy; Energy conversion; Fuel systems; Geothermal resources; Solar energy
- Subject Areas: Energy; Highways; Research; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00097090
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: NSF 75-6
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 15 1975 12:00AM