NS SAVANNAH CONTROL ROD DRIVE SYSTEM
This manual is a guide for use in the N.S. Savannah Reactor Operator Training Program with reference to the Control Rod Drive System (CRDS). The CRDS is an electrical mechanical hydraulic system used to position the 21 control rods within the core during normal operation and to effect automatic scram action in the event of abnormal operation.
- Published in conjunction with the N.S. Savannah Reactor Operator Training Program.
First Atomic Ship Transport, IncorporatedN.S. Savannah Technical Staff
- Publication Date: 1967-6
- Pagination: 78 p.
- TRT Terms: Control systems; Nuclear power; Nuclear powered ships; Nuclear reactors; Operations
- Old TRIS Terms: Nuclear reactor control systems; Nuclear reactor operation
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Education and Training; Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00027062
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Maritime Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: FAST-12
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jun 1 1973 12:00AM