SITING CONSIDERATIONS FOR OFFSHORE NUCLEAR POWER PLANTS, SEMINAR PROCEEDINGS, 1974
Collection of 8 papers by various authors. The objective of the seminar is to provide a review of many of the site related factors that must be considered in the planning, design, and construction of offshore nuclear plants. Individual papers are separately indexed.
- Siting Considerations for Offshore Nuclear Power Plants, Seminar Proceeding, Paper, New Orleans, La., April 19, 1974.
Dames and MooreSeattle, WA USA
- Publication Date: 1974
- TRT Terms: Location; Nuclear power plants; Offshore construction; Offshore power plants
- Subject Areas: Design; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00127429
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Engineering Index
- Report/Paper Numbers: Proc Paper
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 18 1975 12:00AM