MVMA TWO DIMENSIONAL CARSH VICTIM SIMULATION, VERSION 3 (3-75). SUPPLEMENTARY
During the nine months since the MVMA Two-Dimensional Crash Victim Simulation, Version 3 Preliminary Release was made, many changes and corrections have been incorporated in this model. Since these changes are too extensive to be disseminated as errata, a new release was made, many changes and corrections have been incorporated in this model. Since these changes are too extensive to be disseminated as errata, a new release including a magnetic tape and replacement pages has been made. Section 2 of this report discusses the current status of the model as reflected in Release 3-75. Section 3 describes the accompanying magnetic tape. Section 4 specifies the corrections to the Version 3 documentation (Bowman, B. M., Bennett, R. O., and Robbins, D. H., "MVMA Two-Dimensional Crash Victim Simulation, Version 3," HSRI Report Number UM-HSRI-BI-74-1, June 28, 1974, 685 p. in three volumes).
- Includes replacement pages for HSRI-30423, -24, and -25.
Highway Safety Research InstituteHuron Parkway and Baxter Road
Ann Arbor, MI United States 48109
- Bennett, R O
- Bowman, B M
- Robbins, D H
- Publication Date: 1975-3
- Features: Tables;
- Pagination: 72 p.
- TRT Terms: Crash victims; Crashes; Impact tests; Simulation; Testing
- Subject Areas: Highways; Research; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00097038
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Highway Safety Research Institute
- Report/Paper Numbers: UM-HSRI-BI-75-3
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 27 1975 12:00AM