SHIPBOARD HEATING, VENTILATION AND AIR CONDITIONING SYSTEMS
Describes the planning necessary to design an air conditioning plant (high-side and low-side) which fulfills reasonable requirements of comfort at the lowest possible price.
- Paper presented to the Philadelphia Section of SNAME April 11, 1975.
Peat, Marwick, Mitchell and Company1025 Connecticut Avenue, NW
Washington, DC USA 20036
- Karanzalis, P
- Publication Date: 1975-4
- TRT Terms: Air conditioning systems; Ventilation systems
- Subject Areas: Bridges and other structures; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00126957
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Society of Naval Architects and Marine Engineers
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 5 1975 12:00AM