ROTARY CAR DUMPER SYSTEMS
The important technical points in total system planning of car retarders, electronic scale platen, the many varieties of single and tandem dumpers, car ejectors, and train positioners are discussed. Pollution control and OSHA safety provisions also analyzed.
- Presented at the Joint Materials Handling Conference, Sheraton-Cleveland Hotel, Cleveland, Ohio, 23-25 September 1975.
Society of Manufacturing Engineers20501 Ford Road
Dearborn, MI United States 48128
- Sabina, W E
- Publication Date: 1975-9
- TRT Terms: Bulk cargo handling; Car dumpers; Pollution control; Safety; Unit trains; Unloading facilities; Vehicle push devices
- Old TRIS Terms: Bulk handling; Car pushers; Car retarders; Weighing plants
- Subject Areas: Freight Transportation; Railroads; Safety and Human Factors; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00126433
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Society of Manufacturing Engineers
- Report/Paper Numbers: MS75-641
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 5 1976 12:00AM