GROUND RAPID TRANSIT SYSTEM WITH MANGNETIC SUSPENSION - 1,2,3
SPURGEBUNDENER SCHNELLVERKEHR MIT BERUEHRUNGSFREIER FAHRTECHNIK
Some 24 papers presented at this Seminar are arranged in three volumes that are grouped under the following titles: the system concepts, linear motors, power transmission, tracks, magnetic levitation and control. The safety and reliability of this type of transportation is treated in four papers.
- This study appeared in 3 separate reports, T74-38 December 1974, 206 pp, T74-39; 233 pp, T74-40, 227 pp.
Ministry for Research & Technology, West GermanyBonn, Germany
- Publication Date: 1974-12
- Features: References;
- TRT Terms: Guideways; Intelligent transportation systems; Linear induction motors; Magnetic levitation; Reliability
- Old TRIS Terms: Advanced systems; Guideway systems
- Subject Areas: Operations and Traffic Management; Public Transportation; Railroads; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00125803
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Engineering Index
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 18 1982 12:00AM